Before making equipment and efficiency upgrades, contact your local CMPAS utility for rebate information. Complete and submit the contact form and learn how you can start saving.LEARN MORE
CMPAS utilities offer complimentary access to energy engineering analysis services from Energy Insight, Inc. The team at Energy Insight specializes in helping businesses implement practical strategies to conserve energy, lower costs, and increase profit margins.COMPLIMENTARY
As part of the My Energy Savings program, CMPcs utilities offer complimentary energy efficiency consultations to local commercial, industrial, agricultural and institutional customers. Through a partnership with Energy Insight, Inc., My Energy Savings business customers can access a team of specialists at Energy Insight that will help define and develop effective strategies that demonstrate the bottom-line, competitive advantages of energy efficient equipment and practices.
Energy Insight’s certified professionals deliver high-quality energy conservation programs that save small and large businesses energy, time, and money. The complimentary consultation services include:
· Energy efficiency program development, administration, and staffing
· Commercial, industrial, agricultural and institutional energy analysis
· Conservation project identification and management
· New and retrofit project design reviews
· Rebate and incentive calculations and paperwork
· Commissioning, re-commissioning, and retro-commissioning support
· Measurement and verification
· State utility regulatory agency filing and reporting
· Customized training and education outreach
· Renewable energy project technical support and engineering
· Energy Star benchmarking/energy use intensity studies
· Research of innovative, energy-saving technologies
· Energy teams
In addition, Energy Insight works with local contractors and other trade allies to verify energy and cost savings. As the designated coordinator, Energy Insight helps Savings Plus utilities meet Minnesota’s aggressive conservation improvement laws and related reporting requirements.
“It is gratifying to help customers get more money back from rebates, grants, and incentives and to show them the best business cases for saving energy costs.” Matt Haley, CEO of Energy Insight, Inc.
Whether for ordinary or unique commercial/industrial projects, Energy Insight is available to advise business customers and calculate certified kWh savings to save money and resources.
Contact your Savings Plus utility or visit: